RE: SOLUDO SOLUTION: A MISCHIEVOUS 20-POINT AGENDA CIRCULATING ONLINE
Our attention has been drawn to a mischievous 20-point agenda circulating on some social media handles, authored by one Choco Nwaigbo esq, who also appropriated to himself, the position of Special Remote Adviser to the governor on security matter.
The 20-point agenda purportedly tagged “Soludo Solution” is a fictitious write-up that was not authorised or emanated from Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo or any of the government agencies.
1. ALL VILLAGES/COMMUNITY GIVE ME 40 MEN
2. THEY WILL BE VIGILANTES
3. 30 WILL BE PUBLICLY KNOWN WHILE 10 WILL BE INTEL
4. THEY MUST COME FROM THAT VILLAGE
5. THEY WILL BE ARMED
6. THEY WILL BE PAID BY GOVERNMENT MONTLY
7. THEY WILL WORK 12 HOURS DAILY ON 2 SHIFTS
8. INTELLEGENT REPORTS TO THE GOVERNOR STRAIGHT
9. IPOB CARRY ON WITH YOUR LAWFUL DUTIES
10. ALL MARKETS AND PARKS MUST HAVE SECURITY UNDER GOVERNMENT PAY ROLL
11. CCTV AT THE ENTRANCE OF EVERY MARKET AND PARKS
12. TRADITIONAL RULERS MUST AGREE TO REPORT ANY SUSPICION OR LOOSE THEIR STAFF OF OFFICE
13. EVERY RESTAURANT OWNER MUST BE AN INTEL UNDER GOVERNMENT PAYROLL
14. ALL DRUG DEALERS MUST BE MADE TO STOP OR MOVE TO ANOTHER CITY
15. ALL TENANTS AND FOREIGNERS IN EVERY COMMUNITY MUST BE THOROGHLY INVESTIGATED
16. THE TOWN CRYER SYSTER SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK
17. SECURITY CONNECTION BETWEEN VILLAGES SHOULD BE MADE
18. ALL NATIVE DOCTORS SHOULD BE MADE TO SUBCRIBE TO THIS PEACE ACCORD
19. PASTORS AND PRIEST ARE ALSO AMONG THE INTELS
20. STEPS TO RELEASE NNAMDI KANU MUST BE MADE PUBLIC. THERE MUST BE SINCERE ATTEMPT BY LEADERS TO RELEASE HIM. HE SHOULD BE RELEASED.
– CHOCO NWAIGBO ESQ
Special Remote Adviser to the governor on security matter
It is purely a figment of the author’s imagination and certainly not from the Government of Anambra State.
There are designated channels for any information from the government meant for the public.
The public is kindly advised to disregard the said 20-point agenda as a fake write-up.
Press Secretary to the Governor of Anambra State.
See the malicious message below..