Domestic gas cylinder explosion and accident is one scary ordeal no one prays to witness. Many at times, we subconsciously engage in so many practices in the kitchen that further endanger or trigger these gas explosions which often lead to loss of life.
Below is a personal experience from a gas explosion accident victim.
“He Came home at midnight after having a good time having dinner at a restaurant, to find the smell of gas scattered around the house.
The man goes to the kitchen to find the smell stronger. The subconscious mind pushed him to turn on the light. and the kitchen explodes, the husband dies instantly and the wife moves to intensive care (and still remains).
The furniture was seen 200 meters from the house, which means that the gas pipe explosion was stronger than the bomb.
The lesson learned from this appalling incident is:
When you smell the gas do not turn on the light, but open all the doors and windows calmly, so that no spark occurs, then close the gas tube and do not turn on the light until the smell of gas completely disappears.
Also do not open the refrigerator if you smell the gas, because it also causes an explosion, and even the suction fan do not switch it on because it has an electrical charge, just open the windows.
Avoid answering of phone 📱 calls in the kitchen while the gas is on.
However, it is best to have your gas cylinder kept outside the kitchen and connect with a long nozzle to the gas in the kitchen.
With that, anytime there is a leakage, it would have a very minimal risk of explosion as the atmospheric air would aid in neutralizing it.
Help in sharing this post to aid in its sensitization…